1. ‘The Butterfly House’ by Marcia Preston - I read this book for higher english and I must admit, I actually did really like it :) At first its kinda confusing, but after you get into it, its good!
2. ‘Through My Eyes’ by Cheryl Cole - If you haven’t read this, go out and buy it right now :)
3. ‘Style’ By Lauren Conrad - LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this<3
4. ‘L.A Candy’ By Lauren Conrad - This is the first one out of her book series I read and I absolutely loved it! Her follow ups are good too, but this one was my favourite because it was the first :)
5. ‘The Chocolate Lovers Diet’ By Carole Matthews - It took me ages to get into this, but it is a good book :)
6. I can’t remember the name of this one, sorry! :( But it was about this lady who is writing to her ex husband… its too long to explain but it was sooo creepy :\ I was scared reading it, but the story is so good and the ending is shocking and sad at the same time :(
1. MY MUM<3 She’s been through alot of shit in her life but she always comes out better and stronger :) Love her so much!
2. MY DAD<3 People say i’m quite like my dad… sometimes I do agree, but other times I disagree. I really do take my hat off too him though, he managed to cope with taking me out driving when I was first learning lol. We argued all the time, but he still held it together when i stalled 276434736 times and almost ran those boys over :( I don’t know what i’d do without him!
3. MY BROTHER<3 Harris, he’s inspired me to start doing exercise LOL. He’s always out at football or rugby and im just sat about eating…. so we’ve decided I need to stop being such a lazy shit haha :) I’m gonna start zumba again and eat a bit more healthy……….. maybe.
4. Cheryl Cole. She’s such an inspiration to me, words actually cannot describe. I love her music and her style :) She’s also had such a tough year, but has come out on top once again. Cheryls Soldiers FTW.
5. Lauren Conrad. I actually adore every thing she wears. I love all of her books and loved laguna beach and the hills<3 She was just a normal girl from Laguna and look what she’s managed to achieve?
6. Zac Efron……… just for his looks. SUCH A BABE. Don’t really know how he inspires me though lol
7. My Great Gran, I miss her so much :( It sounds really cheesy but she has inspired me to bake alot haha! I loved eating her shortbread and scones, but when I make them now, they never taste like hers did lol!